Whatever your interest, and whether you prefer a deep dive or a broad overview, Jane’s Singapore Tours’ team is happy to design an appealing, convenient and uniquely Singapore tour for you. From two hours to a full day to several days, we can craft the kind and length of tour that suits your interests and budget.
Singapore’s heritage and culture is a nuanced and fascinating subject. Let us show you its many facets on your terms and with your personal interests leading the way. Jane’s team of more than 30 guides represents a broad array of interests and expertise, not to mention a proficiency in more than a dozen languages.
- If you’re an architecture buff, we can build a tour around Singapore’s colonial-era gems, its mid-century streamlined modern beauties, Brutalist icons, or modern marvels sheathed in tropical greenery. Or we can show you a general overview of our island’s many architectural styles.
- Maybe you lived in Singapore decades ago or a family member was stationed here in the military, and you’d like to go back and find some important personal places and touchstones.
- A stroll through Singapore’s 19th-century ethnic communities—Little India, Kampong Glam and Chinatown—provides an overview of Singapore’s multi-cultural story.
- We can create a tour around shophouses, Singapore’s colourful and eclectic 19th- and early 20th-century treasures, in neighbourhoods like Emerald Hill, Joo Chiat, Blair Road, and Little India.
- Photographers may appreciate a tour that takes them to three or four excellent viewing spots around the island, from viewing decks of tall buildings to the tops of Singapore’s few remaining natural hills.
- Foodies who want to taste their way around Singapore’s ethnic enclaves, can follow us to Little India, Chinatown, Katong, and Kampong Glam to taste, smell and soak up the history and culture of these unique areas.
- Art lovers can spend a few hours with us looking at Singapore’s street murals, its outdoor sculpture, or works with a green tropical twist.